Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finishing Self-Evaluation

Today I finished my self-evaluation. I finished writing it completely then re-read it and proofed it. I also, got my books in today. I liked them a lot. I thought they would be a little different and look a little more professional, but it looks good nonetheless. I also, dry mounted all the pictures I printed on Tuesday, and tomorrow I hope to window matte them, and on Monday Patrice and I will put them in frames and hang them around Shirley Hall. I spent a good amount of the day learning how to window matte with Patrice so I could proceed tomorrow. Window matting takes precise measurements and basically you just cut out the middle of the board to fit the photograph and put it in front of the picture so the photo doesn't stick to the glass when it is put into a frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment