Today I started at about 9:00. I wasn't fully satisfied with the pictures I took yesterday so, I went out to find more nature. I took my dog and walked down Lawrence street. We passed a huge dead tree with another plant growing out of it, which I found ironic so, I photographed it. Then, I found nice berries and a few flowers that were shaped and positioned in an odd way. Due to the clouds the light was slightly over cast so, shadows and glare were minimal. Then, I walked down to the bridge and sat there for a while trying to photograph the water. I took a few different water riffles shots. Eventually, I completely finished my roll of film. Nature isn't my favorite subject to photograph. However, with little effort photographs of nature usually come out nicely, and nature is common theme so, it will make a good contribution to my book.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you posting your photos on the Blog? Nice job.
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm going to save them for the book. Unless you think that if I post them it will help my blog.
ReplyDelete